ZArchiver is a popular archive file management tool for the Android operating system that lets the user compress, archive, view, and even decompress files and folders of the device. It allows the user to open compressed files in various formats and also acts as a file manager for the existing files on the Android device. ZArchiver provides security to your archives with a password, with that one can customize the layout from the background, font size, icon theme, and other.
ZArchive is a leading app on the Android platform due to its ultimate features that save the user from moving folders to the computer to zip them. The app supports ZIP and 7z formats and uses TAR instead of RAR for performing the tasks. One can just not create a new RAR archive, but contents can be decompressed or viewed easily. Even any kind of highly compressed file can be opened through the ZArchiver Apk version.
ZArchiver Apk is known to be a powerful tool that can extract or compress big files on the Android device, and offer a lot of storage space to the user, sharing the compressed files across the device easily. This Apk version has all the features and works efficiently as any regular archive tool available on a PC. Also, one can quickly decompress files into more than 30 formats without any difficulties.
Features of ZArchiver Apk
ZArchiver Apk has some fantastic features for the Android operating system;
- With ZArchiver Apk, one can create archive files of several file formats such as tar, gzip, zip, XZ, bzip2, 7z, etc.
- This version offers you to decompress archived files amidst the more than 30 different formats, including .iso, .wim, cab, .zip, .rar, .gzip, and more.
- The Apk version supports multithreading that allows numerous threads to be used in the same file with any interruption.
- The ZArchiver apk is 100% secure to use and comes with the feature of setting a password for the archives.
- One can also edit the archived files from the ZArchiver apk, add, remove or rename any archived file.
- Allow viewing the contents of the file in any available format
- Simple, easy, and well-maintained interface for the users to operate.
- No absurd permission required.
ZArchiver Apk Permissions Required
- Read from external storage
- Write to external storage
- Prevent processor from sleeping
- Request installing packages
How to download ZArchiver Apk?
It is a must for the user to download the latest version of the ZArchiver apk version from the link given in this article. It is the direct link for the ZArchiver apk file, which is virus-free and safe to download for the users on the Android device. After downloading the apk file, the only part left to follow the procedure of installation on the device by following the steps mentioned in the article below.
How to install ZArchiver Apk?
Firstly it is required to go to the Settings > Security to enable the “Unknown sources” of the android device to excess the permission to install external sources apk files, then proceed with the following steps;
- Step 1. Download the ZArchiver apk file from the mentioned link.
- Step 2. Go to the file manager of the android device and search for the ZArchiver apk file in the ‘downloads’ folder.
- Step 3. Click on the apk file. It will ask for confirmation, accept it.
- Step 4. Then, next, click on the install button to continue to the installation process.
- Step 5. It will take 2-3 minutes to install, wait for it.
- Step 6. The icon will appear on the screen. Open the app and enjoy working on it!
ZArchiver Apk for Android
The ZArchiver Apk can run on any android device though the size of the application may vary with its Android version. With this version, you don’t need any penny to spend to avail of the extra features of the app. Also, the simpler and easy interface of the ZArchiver apk version is user friendly, which can be applied for both personal and professional use. The application supports several archive file formats such as .zip, .rar, .rar5, .bzip2, .gzip, .iso, and .tar, etc. that one can access easily with the help of ZArchiver apk version on the android device.
ZArchiver APK for iOS
Till now, the ZArchiver is not available for iOS users at its app store. If someone tries to install the Apk version of the ZArchiver app on the iOS device through jailbreak, then it is going to be harmful to the phone in any form. The version of the ZArchiver app with an apk file will not be compatible with the iOS, instead of that install iZip app from the iOS apple app store. This iZip application has the same features and functions of compressing and extracting zip files, which is suitable for the iOS devices fairly.
ZArchiver APK for Windows
ZArchiver is only available for the Android devices, but sometimes the user wants the zip file tool with all the advanced features to run on PC as well. To download a zip file archive tool on the windows, first, you need to go and search for the android emulator, then install ZArchiver Apk from the given link mentioned in the article and follow the below-mentioned steps.
How to install ZArchiver APK for Windows?
- Step 1. The user needs to download the ZArchiver APK app on the PC.
- Step 2. One will get the apk package installer that comes with the android emulator.
- Step 3. Use that apk package installer to install the ZArchiver Apk on the windows.
- Step 4. Click on the ZArchiver Apk, and the ‘Install with APK Package installer’ will appear on the screen.
- Step 5. Click on that button; it will take a few minutes to finish the installation.
- Step 6. The icon of the ZArchiver will appear on the android emulator.
- Step 7. Lastly, Open the app and start compress and extract files.
As from the above article, it is clear that ZArchiver Apk is suitable and compatible with different file formats and easy to handle. The app runs smoothly in the Android device, and the Apk version is available for the other operating systems through the emulator. We have articulated all the information regarding the app and its features for the user’s convenience.