Root Genius Apk
Root Genius Apk is a rooting tool for Android devices and currently supports more than 10,000 devices running the Android operating system from all major manufacturers. The key highlight of the Root Genius APK for Android is that it is a one-click root tool.
Normally to root an Android device you will have to download various root files and follow a strict procedure. However, using the Root Genius APK, all you need to do is to click a button within the Root Genius application and the app will automatically root your Android device without you having to worry about anything.
Root Genius Apk Installation
If you are interested in checking out the features of the Root Genius APK on your Mac or Windows PC, then below is a guide that can help you to install Root Genius APK on Mac or Windows PC.
- Download the Bluestacks Android Emulator from here and install it on your Windows or Mac machine.
- After installing Bluestacks, double-click on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop to launch the Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- As you are launching Bluestacks for the first time, you will be asked to sign in to Bluestacks. The easiest way to sign in to Bluestacks is by using the username and password of your Google account.
- Once logged in, you can quit the Bluestacks window.
- Now, go ahead and download the Root Genius APK file from here.
- After downloading the Root Genius APK file on your Windows or Mac machine, find the downloaded file and click on the file using the right mouse button.
- A popup drop-down menu with a couple of options will now appear. From the options, click on the “Open With” option.
- And now you can see a list of applications. From the list, click on the Bluestacks icon.
- The Root Genius APK file will now launch using the Bluestacks application and the installation of Root Genius APK will now begin on your Windows or Mac machine.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- If the installation completes successfully, you will then be able to see a Root Genius app icon on your desktop.
Simply double-click on the Root Genius app icon located on your desktop to launch the application.
Root Genius APK – Android
Despite being one of the most used Android applications, Root Genius APK is not officially available in the Google Play Store. However, you can easily manually install Root Genius APK on your Android device by following the steps below.
- Download the Root Genius APK. You can either download the APK directly to your device or to your PC.
- If you download the Root Genius APK to your PC, then connect your Android device to the PC and then copy/paste the Root Genius APK file to the internal storage of your Android device.
- Using any File Explorer app for Android of your choice, navigate to the Root Genius APK on your device and once found, tap on the Root Genius APK file.
- This will initiate the installation of the Root Genius APK on your Android device.
- Wait for the installation to complete successfully.
After the installation is done, you will be able to see the Root Genius app icon in your list of applications.
Root Genius Not Working How to Resolve?
If the Root Genius application is not working on your device, then below are different steps on how to resolve Root Genius app not working on Android issue.
- The Root Genius installation on your device may be corrupted. Try uninstalling and reinstalling Root Genius on your device.
- If there is the latest version of Root Genius available, try updating the application as it may resolve the issue.
- Make sure that Root Genius supports your Android device. Recently launched devices may not be supported by the application.
Root Genius Apk Features and Benefits
Below are some of the highlight features and benefits of using the Root Genius APK for Android.
- The easiest way to root Android devices with just a single click.
- The user interface that is easy to understand and navigate so that users who are new to rooting can also get their Android device rooted.
- No requirement of internet connection.
- Normally a computer is very much required to root an Android device. However, with the Root Genius APK, you can root your Android device without a computer as all the root tasks are done within the application installed on the device.
- As the application handles all rooting procedures by itself, there are no risks of your device getting damaged during the rooting process.
- No need to download any additional files in order to root your device. Once installed, the Root Genius application will itself pick the required files to root your Android device depending on the manufacturer and model.
- The application consumes only about 10MB of storage space which makes Root Genius for Android a very lightweight one-click root tool for Android.
- The Root Genius APK is absolutely free to download, install, and run on any supported Android device.
- As all the rooting tasks are handled by the app, you need not worry about losing any data that is stored on your Android device.
Root Genius Apk – Setup
The main advantage of the Root Genius APK is that it needs no setting up.
Once you install the Root Genius APK on your device, then you are completely ready to use the application to root your Android device.
Root Genius APK – Uses
Below is how you can use the Root Genius APK to root any supported Android device.
- Launch the Root Genius app on your Android device.
- After the app launches, click on the “Root Now” option displayed on the app.
- Wait for the rooting procedures to complete. Your device may reboot during the process.
- Once the rooting progress reaches 100%, reboot your device again.
And congratulations! You have just finished rooting your Android device using the Root Genius online APK for Android.
Root Genius APK Alternatives
If the Root Genius APK is not working on your Android device for some reason, then below are some alternatives to Root Genius APK that you can try.
KingRoot is the most popular Root Genius APK alternative. Just like Root Genius, KingRoot also offers a one-click rooting solution for a very wide variety of Android devices and the user interface is very easy to use as well.
Kingo Root also known as Kingo Android Root is a simple, one-click root tool for Android. The application also has a Windows client that can be downloaded to get the same one-click root experience but through a Windows system.
Another really popular Root Genius APK alternative is Towelroot. The Towelroot APK is very easy to use, consumes less storage space and supports many popular Android devices. Geohot develops Towelroot, and they are famous for their iPhone and iPad jailbreaking tools as well.
Last but not the least we have Framaroot which again offers a very easy and convenient one-click method to root Android devices without needing a PC to do so. Framaroot supports Android devices from all major manufacturers including Samsung, Sony, HTC, and LG.