It sure does happen to a lot of us. And accidentally formatting your phone is no fun. You will suddenly find yourself without your favorite photos, those important texts from work and all the other stuff. So, if you are in such a sticky situation and are trying to get out of it, you have come to the right place. Because in this article, we will show you the various ways in which you can get your lost data back.
Recover Data from Formatted Mobile
EaseUS has been around for more than a decade now. And there is no doubt why. It is one of the first names people look up to when it comes to restoring deleted files. There are even different versions of the software that you can use on mobile phones and on computers.
Here is how you use it to recover data from a formatted mobile
- Install EaseUS MobiSaver on your Android phone and keep it running.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB.
- Choose the Start option once the software identifies your phone.
- Once the scan is done, you will be able to see all your lost files.
- You can preview the files that appear and then choose to restore them by selecting the Recover option.
- Either restore the files one by one or select a bunch of them and recover them at once.
2. Remo Software
Remo is yet another app that can help you in the case that you have accidentally formatted your Android phone. The app has even made a name for itself in recent years for its abilities to restore all kinds of lost data. And with compatibility with all the popular phone companies such as Samsung, Google, Micromax and so on, there is no stopping the app.
To restore your files using Remo, follow the steps below
- Use a USB cable to connect your Android to your PC.
- Open the software on your PC.
- Choose the Recover Deleted Files option to proceed with restoring your formatted files.
- You will be asked to select the disk that you have formatted. It could be your internal memory or SD card. Choose the one you formatted.
- The app will take some time to recover all the files that were lost.
- Once that is done, choose the files that you want to restore and save them on your PC.
3. Android Data Recovery Software
Android Data Recovery software lets you recover everything from deleted and formatted data from your Android devices. It supports almost all kinds of Android phones like Samsung, HTC, Redmi, etc so you don’t have to bother about the compatibility. Moreover, the software is quite easy to use.
Additionally, you also have the option to preview the deleted data before you restore them onto your device. In case, you have lost your contacts, WhatsApp chats, call logs, or other files, Android Data Recovery Software will always have your back.
- Firstly, connect your Android to the pc.
- Now, tap on the Android Data Recovery Software and choose Data Recovery.
- Once your device is connected successfully, you can either choose-Scan for deleted files or Scan for all files, provided your device is rooted.
- Hit the next button.
- Now, the scanning process will be initiated. You need to wait patiently.
- Once the scan is done, you can preview the files before you recover them. Choose the files you need and hit the recover button.
4. iBeesoft Data Recovery
There are many reasons to like this data recovery software. First of all, it supports a huge variety of files, to be precise more than 500. The user interface is quite intuitive and you can perform the recovery software without the need for a tutorial. Also, it is available on Mac OS as well. Moreover, it is quite stable and does not collect any sort of info from the users as well.
- Hook the USB cable to your pc. If the phone is not detected, enable the Debugging option. Debugging ought to be enabled to access the internal memory.
- Launch the software.
- The various file types will be displayed on the screen. You need to select the ones that you want to recover. Hit the start button.
- Now, click on the scan button.
- Wait a few minutes for the scan to conclude and you can preview the necessary files before tapping on the recover button.
Data Recovery Softwares have indeed come as a blessing in this age of digital technology. Proper data recovery tools are invaluable to the functioning of many organizations and individuals. If you have any queries with regards to the content of the write-up, do contact us.