Pandora is another great music streaming app which is very popular among music aficionados. You can discover new music and artists from its mammoth music collection Users can select their melodious tunes by creating personalized stations.
This personalized station allows you to stream music based on the artists, songs, or genre. You can even skip the song you don’t want to listen. However, the number of skips is limited to free accounts.
Users that want to have unlimited replays and skips can pay $5 a month subscription.
Features of Pandora APK
Pandora offers a wide array of robust features which enhance the experience of music buffs.
Check out the prominent features available on mobile and desktop Pandora music app:
- Users can bookmark their favorite songs and view them later. You can also purchase songs and post comments on them.
- You can share your tracks on social media sites and email. Users can even publish their Pandora activity on Facebook such the songs you listen to, your stations, and likes etc.
- Users can set a sleep timer in Pandora app for 25, 30, 45, or 60 minutes and stop the app from streaming music.
- You can also set the free music station available on the Pandora app as your alarm tone along with the feature of a snooze.
- You can also make your Pandora user profile public whereby other users will be able to see your stations. You can also allow or disallow users to comment on your stations and profile.
- The app has got an amazing feature where you can give “thumbs up” to a song while listening to it. This feature enables Pandora Internet Radio to play similar songs from that station.
- Users can give “Thumbs down” to kick off the opposite effect.
- Users can deny explicit content from playing.
- You can even stream higher quality audio instead of standard quality. This feature is disabled by default because it causes music to skip quite often.
- Your liked tracks will be shown collectively or according to the stations you listen to.
- You can view artists similar to the one you are listening. The app also displays the biography of the artists.
- You can also use the “Add Variety” feature and combine different stations.
- There is a feed section on Pandora which will notify you about the new tracks added to your subscribed stations.
- You can view the history to see the songs you have listened
- Pandora Radio notifies you about a station that is popular around your location and will ask if you want to add it to your list.
- Users can upgrade the app to Pandora Premium or Pandora Plus to avoid ads, more daily skips, and more time to freak out with music before the station pauses.
- Pandora’s mobile app works over both Wi-Fi and cellular data.
Downloading Pandora APK
The download and installation process for Pandora is very easy. You can easily access it from Pandora website for your computer. Those who want to use it on your mobile phone can check out the steps mentioned below.
Follow this step by step guide to download and install the Pandora APK on your Android device:
- Turn your smartphone on and tap on the Play store or App Store in your application manager.
- Tap the search box and type in “Pandora”. A number of suggestions will be displayed. Choose the one that says “pandora radio”. When you find the application with the Pandora logo, tap to select it.
- After selecting Pandora Radio and tap “Install”.
- You may be asked to log into your Google or Apple account. If you want to allow it, go ahead and do it. You can also skip this step because Pandora is otherwise free to download and use.
- You will be asked to give access to certain things to allow Pandora to function. If you are fine with that, tap “Accept”.
- The Pandora app will automatically start downloading and installing on your device.
- Once it is installed, tap “Open” to launch.
How to Use Pandora APK
Once the Pandora APK is successfully installed on your Android device, you can start exploring the App and start listening to your favorite songs. But before you do this, you will have to know how the Pandora APK works on your device.
Below we have mentioned the complete process of how the App works and all the instructions that you need to follow for optimum use of this App.
- Create Station. Tap on the search icon displayed on the top right corner of your screen. Type the name of the artist, genre or track, and tap the name of your preferred result. You will be directed to the “backstage page,” where you will find and tap Create Station
- Sort Stations. You can sort your stations alphabetically, or by most recently listened to by going to the very top of your station list.
- Add Variety and Edit Station or Thumbs. Go to “My Collection” and tap on the name of the station you want to edit. If you’re a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, tapping will start your station. So, you have to tap the little “I” icon in the upper right corner of your screen to continue to the station’s backstage page. Here, tap on the Edit icon and scroll down to choose your preferred option.
- Delete Station. Go to “My Collection” and tap the station you want to delete. Then tap the edit icon and scroll down to choose the delete station option.
- Bookmark the stations. If you would like to bookmark the list of your favorite songs, the app allows it. You can purchase them later giving the track a thumbs up or bookmark it.
- View Lyrics. Lyrics if available for a song are displayed below the album art. Free Pandora listeners and Pandora Plus subscribers can tap the carat (^) and view lyrics for the currently playing song.
- SignOut. To sign out go to My Collection > tap the menu icon > Settings > Sign out.
Pandora APK is a very useful tool for those who want to listen to music anywhere and everywhere. The APK also allows you to see the bio of the artists as well as lyrics. It also offers a whole host of exciting features that amplify user experience multifold.
Download the latest and updated version of Pandora from the APK file and start exploring all of its amazing features.