There are a number of TV apps which have become very famous in not much of a time. More and more number of people are looking forward to Android TV apps. To cap it, unlimited internet packs have even simplified using such apps on their telephones also.
Some popular paid TV apps are Amazon Prime, Netflix, HotStar, etc and free apps like that of the OLA TV. These TV apps offer an unlimited number of channels on your phone.
They have become a good alternative to cable TVs because of the amazing contents that they offer. However, the free TV apps like that of OLA TV are more popular because they are free of cost.
Let us learn more about OLA TV app.
What is OLA TV APK?
OLA TV is a popular television live streaming application for Android. Boasting an assemblage of over 30000 live IPTV channels, OLA TV has become the favorite haunt of many people. In other words, this means that you will have every channel existing in the word at your disposal.
The biggest advantage is that all the content is free of cost. The channels provided in the app are of high quality however, you may face some lag if your internet speed is not good. There will be a wide array of video players to play the content such as MX Player or other famous media players for Android like XMTV, Wuffy, and LocalCast.
OLA TV APK offers this is many servers included per channel such that if one server is not working then you can watch content from any other server.
OLA TV APK – Features
- Watch Live TV: OLA TV is home to more than 30000 streaming channels. Users of OLA TV app can watch over 12000 live TV channels online and that too for free.
- Amazing user experience: The resolution of live streaming is FHD and enables users to take advantage of mobile screens.
- Multiple Player Support: The OLA TV App allows multiple video players to be used with the OLA TV app. You can use the Android Player, MX Player, XYZ Player, LocalCast, Wuffy, XMTV, etc.
- Privacy: Unlike other apps, OLA TV app does not ask permissions to be run on your device. This means your data on the phone is safe and protected.
- Language: The app allows you to select your country and for watching the local TV channels. Users can also select the language and genre of channels they want to see.
- Updates: There are no glitches in running the app. The app is updated regularly to enhance the user experience.
- Clean UI: The OLA TV app has a very robust and easy user interface. The new users will easily understand the usage of the app at once. There will ads popping up in the app which can be ignored.
- You can change the streaming server for fast streaming.
- OLA TV can be used on Amazon Firestick, FireTV, also on Windows PC.
- It is absolutely free.
How to Install OLA TV APK on Android?
- The first step is to download the APK file of OLA TV app which you get from a third party website or the link displayed below. Click on it and the download process will begin.
- Once you have downloaded the file, you can find the OLA TV APK folder in the place where all your downloaded files exist.
- Go to the settings>security menu of your Android device and turn on “allow installations from unknown sources”.
- Now, click on “Install” and once the file is installed you can open the app.
How to Install the OLA TV App on Windows?
Step 1: Go to the website of Bluestacks and download it. It will start downloading Bluestacks App Player on your Windows PC.
Step 2: Once you have downloaded the file, downloaded, double click on the downloaded file and run it after giving the administrator permissions.
Step 3: Wait for few minutes for Bluestacks to download additional files and get it installed.
Step 4: Now, open the Bluestacks App Player on your desktop and sign in using your Google Account.
Step 5: Once you open it, copy the downloaded OLA TV APK file in your PC. You can even download the new app in Chrome in Bluestacks.
Step 6: Now, go to your downloads folder and click on the downloaded APK and install it. You will see OLA TV on Bluestacks on your PC.
How to use OLA TV APK?
Though the OLA TV app is very easy to use, many users have searched for the guide on the internet. We are providing a guide on using the OLA TV below.
Once you install the OLA TV app, a page will be displayed presenting a list of channels. Choose your favorite channels that you want to watch, the quality of the video such as HD or SD, the server you want to watch the channels from and then click on “Continue”.
The live streaming of channels will begin in a few seconds. You can also change the default player by tapping on the button with the play logo on it on your home screen. After this, you will get a list of available video players where you can choose from one of your choice.
OLA TV is a wonderful option for people who want to watch an unlimited number of channels. With a horde of robust features in the app, you will have a gala time. You just have to download and install the OLA TV app on your phone.
You can follow the steps mentioned above and download the app in your android phones with ease. The app has an easy user interface which will not make it much of a trouble to use OLA TV.
You can peruse the guidelines above on using the app and get ready for uninterrupted entertainment.