One can lose the data due to several reasons such as corruption of software, malfunctioning of hardware/software or simply because of human error. Have you ever deleted a photo, video or a whole album from your phone? Or have you reformatted your memory card accidentally? Then Diskdigger is your app to retrieve the data in just a few minutes due to its powerful data recovery features.
The free version of the app supports the two general photo formats, i.e., JPG and PNG.
After recovering your data, you can upload it to Dropbox, Google Drive or on your PC. Diskdigger even allows you to save files to a different local folder of your device. Diskdigger is a popular tool to undelete/recover lost images and data because it works without the root.
This tool is readily available for both smartphones and PC platforms and requires low-level access to the memory card or space.
DiskDigger Pro Apk Version
In the free version of Diskdigger, you can only recover photos and videos; and your device requires rooting to recover the video.
The pro apk version allows you to recover other types of files like documents, PDFs and others along with photos and videos. With the apk version, you can upload recovered files using FTP (File Transfer Protocol). It also allows more efficient ways of deleting unwanted files and free up space in your device.
How to save data through Diskdigger pro apk
Disk digger pro apk provides the users with three different ways to save the recoverable files, which are:
- Email- One can see the “Email” button, to save the recovered data click on it. The ‘Email’ button will directly get linked to the email address and automatically launches the default email app on the phone. Then it will create a blank email attachment in which all the recovered data is stored in a single zip file.
- FTP- The user will see the “FTP upload” button, and can click on the button to upload the recoverable data/files to an FTP server.
- Save locally- This option allows user to save the recoverable files to the local device, it will form a separate folder (to any of the internal memory or SD card )
- If one doesn’t want to save files by either of these ways, then they can even upload the recovered data directly to Google Drive, Dropbox or send them via email.
How to download DiskDigger pro apk?
To download Diskdigger pro apk, you need to explore the given links in the page.
Using these links, you can download this tool by following the steps mentioned in the column “How to install” given below.
How to install DiskDigger pro apk
Here are the following steps mentioned below that will guide you to install this tool on your Android phones;
- Step 1: First, you need to download the disk digger pro apk or normal apk file from the links mentioned above.
- Step 2: By using File Explorer, browse to the apk file on your phone.
- Step 3: Click on the .apk file to launch the install window
- Step 4: You need to disable the third party apk installation. For that, go to the settings of your phone. Click on the security, go to Unknown sources, and then ‘enable’ the settings from there.
- Step 5: After that, click on the ‘Install’ button, displaying on your screen.
- Step 6: It will take a few minutes to install the app, do not close the window in the meanwhile.
- Step 7. Click open, the app is installed.
Benefits of Diskdigger pro apk
- Diskdigger is user-friendly and easy to understand.
- It can quickly work on unrooted phones.
- This version of Diskdigger is 100% virus and adware free.
In this article, you will be able to find all the information regarding the disk digger tool and its apk version. We tried to cover all the details, including usage, download links, features and benefits that will help you to retrieve the data in any form.
Now that we have provided you with the latest version apk of this tool without any ads and subscriptions. Go, backup and enjoy this app.