Any mobile operating system is incomplete without apps, and similar is the case with the Android operating system. There are a plethora of apps that are available for installation on the android device that we use daily. The major source for downloading android apps is via the Google Play Store. Google Play Store offers you with a tonne of free apps, and the rest are freemium based where you also need to pay for some premium features after the free period expires. But there is an alternate app available called as Blackmart Alpha APK, that enables you to use all the paid apps for free.
Here we break down the methods on how you can download Blackmart Alpha APK, about Blackmart alpha and how to use the application on your Android device.
- 1 What is Blackmart Alpha APK?
- 2 How to Install Blackmart Alpha APK on Android?
- 3 How to Install Blackmart Alpha APK on PC
- 4 Blackmart Alpha APK not working how to resolve
- 5 Blackmart Alpha APK features and Benefits
- 6 How to setup Blackmart Alpha APK?
- 7 How to Use Blackmart Alpha APK?
- 8 Blackmart Alpha APK alternates
What is Blackmart Alpha APK?
Blackmart Alpha APK is an app that enables the users to download paid apps for free. So, all the apps that are there on the Google Play Store and needs you to pay for its features can be downloaded without paying a single penny through Blackmart Alpha APK.
Blackmart Alpha APK offers you with a variety of apps, including the beta-versions too.
Unfortunately, you can’t download the app from Google Play Store, and therefore you need to download the APK file from the Blackmart website and sideload it.
As far the Blackmart Alpha APK app updates are concerned, you need to install the updates from the Blackmart website manually.
How to Install Blackmart Alpha APK on Android?
As the Blackmart Alpha APK isn’t available via the Google Play Store as it violates some of the policies of Google, you need to get the APK file from its website.
- Head over to the website and download Blackmart Alpha APK on your PC or Android smartphone.
- Now copy the app to a relevant location on your device storage, say ‘Downloads’ directory.
- To sideload the Blackmart Alpha APK file, you need to enable some permissions;
- Go to the ‘Settings’ cog-wheel icon and tap to open it.
- Navigate to ‘Security and Screen Lock’ (for Android Nougat and Oreo users) or ‘Security’ (for users on an older version of Android).
- Now look for, ‘Unknown Sources’ and enable it.
- This will enable you to install Blackmart Alpha APK file.
- Now head over to the ‘Download’ directory on your device and simply tap on the icon of APK file to begin its installation.
- It’ll take some time to install.
- Congratulations! Blackmart Alpha APK is now installed on your android device.
Now, open the app launcher and launch the Blackmart app from there to enjoy the seamless experience.
How to Install Blackmart Alpha APK on PC
Blackmart Alpha APK can also be installed on PC and Mac devices.
Unfortunately, there is no direct version available for Windows and Mac users. So you need to install an Android Emulator to run Blackmart Alpha APK on Windows and Mac. Here is how you can do that;
On your Windows PC or Mac
First, we’ll download the Android Emulator – BlueStacks Player.
- Go to the download section of the website and hit the download button.
- After the download is finished, make sure to hit the Run option to begin the installation process.
- After the BlueStacks Player has been installed on your system launch the program.
- First boot-up screen for the BlueStacks Player will be just like setting up your Android device for the first time.
- Enter the details like Language, Date, TIme and your Google account information.
- After everything is set and done, you’ll be taken to the homepage of BlueStacks Player
Now, you have to sideload the Blackmart Alpha APK file on BlueStacks Player.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ icon on the dashboard of BlueStacks Player and head over to the ‘Security’ menu.
- Now, enable ‘Unknown Sources’ option to enable sideloading the Blackmart Alpha APK directly.
- After you’ve enabled the option, download the Blackmart Alpha APK on to the internal storage of the BlueStacks Player. You can do this via the built-in browser on your android emulator.
- Now, just like you installed the Blackmart Alpha APK on your phone, begin the installation of the APK file in the emulator also.
- After the APK has been installed, you can launch it and can browse through thousands of app.
Blackmart Alpha APK not working how to resolve
Sometimes Blackmart Alpha APK can behave insanely; it may show you several error messages like, ‘the app download failed’ or ‘app failed to install’ etc.
- To fix these issues make sure that your device is connected to the internet and the internet is working fine.
- Now, check the download directory and delete any ‘incompletely downloaded’ APK files from there. And consider re-downloading the app and reinstalling.
- Even after performing these steps, if your problem isn’t resolved, you need to uninstall Blackmart Alpha APK and reinstall the latest version of Blackmart website.
Blackmart Alpha APK features and Benefits
- Gives you almost all the Paid apps for free.
- No need to pay for using paid games and apps.
- Multilingual option so that the app can deliver a flawless experience globally.
- Blackmart Alpha APK installation is simple and easy.
- Blackmart enables you to download the paid apps on a lightning fast speed.
- The APK file is compatible to run on any version of Android.
- Beta-versions of the paid app can also be downloaded via Blackmart Alpha APK.
- Blackmart is simple to use.
- The library is divided into several categories from where the users can pick the desired apps easily for installation.
How to setup Blackmart Alpha APK?
- The Blackmart Alpha APK setup is self-explanatory. After its installation, you need to navigate to the App icon and tap to launch it.
- The app consists of a library from where you can check almost all the paid apps via the built-in categories.
- Furthermore, the ‘Search’ option also enables you to look for any specific paid app that you are looking for.
How to Use Blackmart Alpha APK?
The app interface is intuitive which makes the app easy to use. You can use the search functionality and navigate to download your favorite paid app for free.
- After you’ve entered your search query, you’ll be taken directly to download the paid app you want to download for free.
- You can hit the download button to begin the download process of the app.
- One thing to note here:
- The apps that you’ll download via Blackmart Alpha APK are to be sideloaded separately as they aren’t being downloaded via Google Play Store.
- Furthermore, the apps so downloaded won’t get their updates automatically. So for that, you need to update the app via Blackmart Alpha APK manually.
- And for all this to work, you’ve to keep the ‘Unknown Sources’ option CHECKED for as long as you are using Blackmart Alpha APK.
As Blackmart Alpha APK and the apps that are downloaded from this app aren’t signed and verified by Google may harm your device. Though a lot of people are using Blackmart Alpha APK and these complaints are rare. Still, we would recommend you to download these paid apps via Blackmart Alpha APK at your own risk.
Blackmart Alpha APK alternates
Numerous apps are available on the internet that claims to serve the similar purpose that Blackmart Alpha APK does. But the most popular and trustworthy amongst all is Blackmart Alpha APK and its Blackmart alpha version. These are some of the alternate apps that you can try if you can’t find the paid app you are looking for via Blackmart Alpha APK;
- Opera Mobile Store
- Amazon App Store
- Google Play Store (Not 100% free)
- 1Mobile Market